mel has hope for you...keep drawing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mel has hope for you...keep drawing

a forum for all the peoples i've taught to draw

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walker Creek and Legos!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jango Fett

Walker Creek and Legos!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Walker Creek and Legos!!!!!   Walker Creek and Legos!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:33 pm

HI PPL!!!! I just downloaded a demo of lego star wars to my computer, and now i reeeeealy want it for my wii for christmas!!! ANYWAY... Right now I'm at an outdoor ed, for my school, at Walker Creek Ranch and its so freaking AWESOME!!!!! We are staying overnight for a week! Only bad thing is...when I close the door to go to the bathroom, I cant get out anymore and all my friends have to pull on the door to get me out!! lol im going to have dinner duty soon gotta go...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: dear jango   Walker Creek and Legos!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:35 pm

every time I post after you I will remind you, Boba Fett is cooler than Jango Fett (i'm one of the old fans because the new movies were lame).

but as we are all probably worried, let us know if you get stuck in the bathroom with your laptop and we will call your friends for you...if you have your laptop.

if not, well thank you for your two posts and we hope in a few years when you have enough muscles to burst out of the bathroom this forum will still be open.

a friend of mine has a little brother who plays lego starwars, its pretty tight. when I go over her house I play that or star wars galaxy with her brother and ignore her cuz I don't wanna do girlie stuff. she hates it.

what other games you got for the wii?

when I was in Japan, my friend Miko's family all did wii fitness. I was really excited to play against an entire japanese family on mario cart (because I learned how to drive in L.A. and they only use trains so I had to be better right?)....

except the entire family: mom, dad, little sister (10), and Miko (25)...OWNED ME. they finished before I was even done with the second to last lap. wah.

the father was like "do not be sad, we have played mario kart together since Persafamicon" (which is like, the thing that existed before the first nintendo was ever built...its older than me I think).
they've been playing mario kart in japan longer than I've been ALIVEEEE

No
Back to top Go down
https://idrawgood.forumotion.com
Jango Fett

PostSubject: Re: Walker Creek and Legos!!!!!   Walker Creek and Legos!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:24 pm

Cute...I got super mario smash brothers brawl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walker Creek and Legos!!!!!   Walker Creek and Legos!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walker Creek and Legos!!!!!
Page 1 of 1