mel has hope for you...keep drawing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mel has hope for you...keep drawing

a forum for all the peoples i've taught to draw

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Old Sketches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cuba

cuba

Random Old Sketches Empty
PostSubject: Random Old Sketches   Random Old Sketches I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:20 am

Here are a few old sketches I had in a sketch book. Figured I should put something up to get Mel to stop bugging me.

Random Old Sketches Cimg1411

Random Old Sketches Cimg1412

Random Old Sketches Cimg1413
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Random Old Sketches Empty
PostSubject: everybody say hi to CUBA   Random Old Sketches I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:15 pm

Cuba is one of my old friends, a computer science/math genius who is going to become a doctor of something. but he's not scrawny, pale and all the other things you think of math geniuses, he's like philosopher math genius with long hair, and he used to wrestle so he can probably kill you.

now I know that sounds lame, but he is actually cool. He spent the last four years at stanford preventing students from Berkeley from doing pranks all over our campus WHILE at the same time doing pranks all over Berkeley campus. but this is secret.

everyone say yo.

affraid
Back to top Go down
https://idrawgood.forumotion.com

Random Old Sketches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mel has hope for you...keep drawing :: drawings! :: this is where you can upload any drawings-
Jump to: