mel has hope for you...keep drawing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mel has hope for you...keep drawing

a forum for all the peoples i've taught to draw

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is a forum? How do they work?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

What is a forum? How do they work? Empty
PostSubject: What is a forum? How do they work?   What is a forum? How do they work? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:15 am

OK! so what is so fun about a forum?

a forum allows members of the forum to basically talk to eachother and post stuff.

so, lets say for example you like to draw snakes. On a forum you can post pictures of your snakes, ask other people to draw pictures of snakes, talk to people about drawing snakes, etc.

so, you would come to this website, click on the category "drawings!",
and start a new topic called "drawing snakes".
then you can post within this topic a drawing you made of snakes (more on this later).
then other people can log in and say "wow, I want to draw snakes too" and reply to your drawing/request/chat.

eventually you get a chain of responses and comments etc. its alot of fun and a way to keep drawing for fun. I will moderate all the categories and not allow anyone to say mean things about your drawings except me cuz I'm cool.

-also, I believe your topic will tell you when people have commented/replied to your post, SO you can get email notification about replies.

SO! you try.

another example is to go to the front page and click "requests".
here you can ask anything "mel, can you show me how to draw this (insert picture)"
"mel, how do I get into a good college"
"mel, why are girls so wierd" Question
etc.

and all those questions I promised to answer can become threads. this way several people can comment and we can keep a discussion going. etc. etc.

awesome! so, start posting! and start drawing!

albino
Back to top Go down
https://idrawgood.forumotion.com

What is a forum? How do they work?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mel has hope for you...keep drawing :: welcome: :: welcome information-
Jump to: